Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Synapses Feedback

You've got it @8ppleTree 

Lets imagine then that the feedback loop is seperate.

True story follows: the other week during the day I saw the same old car as the one a mate once owned. Lo and behold three nights later he and the car and my brother turned up in a nightmare against me. It happens with people to. And I now know this has been all my life. I have only now joined the dots.

Hello @Stout I did see a western traditional chinese medical doctor say recently that nightmares are due to "stagnant chi" I don't know if this is relevant in your case but it could be possibly something you could look into?

Thanks smiling gecko, I can have a look

@SmilingGecko 

I had a quick look and I don't think it's the Chi thing that afflicts me. And my body is sound and I look ten years younger than I am. I should look destroyed though.

So anyway what happens in the day affects the night affects the next day, almost as if time is going backwards. and it makes an idiot of me. And with the years of upheaval, my motivation and enjoyment is flattened.

I don't know how people with severe MH issues get along and even work. I am genuinely amazed.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance