Skip to main content

Re: Tabaluga's

oh no @TAB i'm aware of your sleeping issues and have lots of empathy for your situation. I have been having sleep issues for a while. It started when GP failed to diagnose me of something which threw out my sleep cycle. Then my bladder issues waking up to pee in the middle of the night and then thyroid with sudden onset of heat/sweating several times each night. Its been very difficult to manage to be honest. It was like a living hell so I really do understand what you are going through. My last kidney function test did not come back that good. Hoping with herbs it may have shifted the needle a bit. But youre right its so important to get good sleep. When we don't have it it has impacts on our overall wellbeing. I was just grateful to have a smidgen of sleep each night but felt lousy for months on end!

@SmilingGecko hey SG, have a good day

@TAB hey tabby, hope you're okay.

TAB
Senior Contributor

saw stand in GP yest , they didnt even touch on blood sugar from results.

said uric acid too high, also said kidney function low.

asked me if had gout, I said I think so, but its not confirmed.(have to get liquid from swollen area during attack to confirm) ha ha

other dr gave me steroids, saying dont want gout meds as have to take forever, this gp said now have to take steroids forever. More than a bit confused. just rather forget ever told any of this @SmilingGecko 

TAB
Senior Contributor

okay enough thanks @Meowmy  hope you are ? anything on for you ? not up to anything here as usual. nice to have a break from the week. Had:

• class tues ,drove 3hours
  • drove 3.5hours wednesday
  • lawyer appt thurs
  • DES friday

gp appt friday , chemist etc , stuffed travel claim completely in the end, all on me, just posted it unfinished, so no point.

might have a shower and sit on lounge all day. snacks and newspaper first tho lol

@TAB hey tabby, enjoy a relaxing day. Just got home after walk.

TAB
Senior Contributor

@Meowmy , thanks and that's good re walk. not bothered w walk today, prob walked 10x usual this week already even tho still not enough lol

@TAB hey tabby, hope the new injections help with weight

TAB
Senior Contributor

ha yeah @Meowmy  dunno about that ,see what happens lol 

just about ready to go back to bed again here. no energy. best to go to shops while still can lol

Morning @Meowmy @TAB who’s getting what injections?

I hope you all have a nice weekend.

I lost the Music thread a couple of days ago lol 😆

I wanted my future to be slipping Cosmos 🍸on a yacht. In reality it’s Bog Hag with dementia 🧙🏼

@Bill16 @StuF @Jacques @SmilingGecko @Jacques @greenpea 

How’s our sweet Pea doing?

G