Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

Stopping for a quick bite ... sushi rolls to share.download (4).jpeg

Former-Member
Not applicable

Not sure I can wait for those sushi rolls to arrive @Former-Member , no matter how good they sound.

Will grab a banana and have it on the run as I attend to other necessary tasks I think.  Catch you later.

Hi all, including  @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 @Adge @Jezza_au @outlander 

Sherry 🌸

🍌 + ️ = 🍣 .... 😏

Hi @Former-Member  @Former-Member .... 👋💕

@Jezza_au, our Older Daughter reached a point where attending school became impossible. We were being called to pick her up for MI related incidents two or more days each week. We were able to get her into an alternative school (still official public school system) that was designed for students considered "at risk"of dropping out. Some had MI issues, some it was social or family issues, some it was physical disabilities that made school attendance difficult or impossible. It may be worthwhile asking your local education department about alternatives in your area? Distance Ed is sometimes suggested too, but that's definitely something that suits some kids/families, but not others.

@Smc wrote:

Awwww... happy tunes are cute. 😄  @Determined 

Haha @Smc  they are cute. unfortunately my ears are very sensitive to certain pitches and sometimes my little mans happy noises are a little painful. would be lost without it though. FIL asked a couple of days ago, that hurts my ears over here how do you get on lol 

Evening @Faith-and-Hope  @Smc  @Former-Member  @Former-Member  @Shaz51  @Adge  + everyone else around.  Defiantly hot chock weather here tonight. Raining cold and miserable all day here. Days like today I miss the wood fired stove we had when I was growing up. 

@Determined, one of our sons as a toddler used to enjoy making siren noises in the car. Then we moved out of the city, and before long he changed to kookaburra noises, which was sooo much nicer!

Evening all 

@Smc @Faith-and-Hope @Determined @Former-Member @Former-Member @BlueBay @Bella @Adge 

@MDT @Appleblossom @CheerBear @frog @greenpea @Shaz51 @TAB @eth 

@Zoe7 @Exoplanet @Mazarita and sorry if i missed you.

Have been sick today, had trouble sleeping last night and got a migraine due to to many thjngs going through my mind, but would love one big mug of hot chocolate with marshmallows.

Hope you have all had a okay day.20190327_214802.png

Hey @saturnzoon
I have chocolate hot cross bunns. Does that count?

12.jpg23.pnghc.pngthEVFHVK0T.jpgthSSSC2Q8M.jpgevening all. anyone care for a hot chocloate and something a little extra? 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance