Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Social Spaces

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

@Former-Member oh dear, not good, although better out that in and bottled up for a later date. I hope you get a restful night's sleep, and feel a little better in the morning, although I understand the news you heard won't disappear overnight, but hopefully the shock gone by morning, and up and at another day. Hugs, and cuppa tomoz 😘
Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @Tufftimes @Shaz51 @Former-Member 

Bad news hurts so much, and I seem to have had so much of it lately. It builds up, takes a toll. You feel like 'why even bother, why not just give up?'  Unfortunately this news wont go away, nor will all the other stuff going on with husband and mother.

😒😒😑😑😭😭

Thinking of you.
Hang in there, we are all here for you, and yep, I did that for 2 weeks, just necessities and laid around, gave up, then joined the group, and had 3 great days since joining. You will make it through the fog and out the other side too, your way, in your time. Just remember you, and do something for you every day, no matter how small of brief. Hugs xx

Hugs and hugs @Former-Member 

1175DF19-454E-4D73-B215-49824E9A8081.jpeg

πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Morning all,

Quick check in while I sit with a coffee, have been up early going over notes for an exam this morning.  on a positive note I actually woke early with a clear head, just hoping that clear head hangs around until after 11 especially after the 5am start Smiley Happy

πŸ™‚ All the best with your exam @Determined.

Make sure you're giving your brain some rest time too. Favourite music on the trip in or something. It's possible to overstudy on the day of an exam and as a result end up mentally overtired in the exam. Been there done that. πŸ˜›

Former-Member
Not applicable

All the best @Determined 

All the best here too @Determined πŸ‘‹β˜•οΈπŸ’•

Thanks all, Finished with the study now.

Nice hot shower to relax and riding the bike in πŸ™‚ 

Rather than the direct route (2km) will take the scenic route (7+ km) 

Added bonus of leaving a little earlier... Little man is up after sleeping in and singing his very high pitched happy tune, time to go and give my ears a rest lol.  

Morning everyone
Hope it's a good day for you all
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance