Skip to main content

Re: Synapses Feedback

@Stout  I was in the sauna for an hour. Hope you are still around?

What club did you go to?

My aunt and uncle live in NSW they enjoy going to Wests Club for lunch.

Traumatised people have the best sense of humour. It’s our way of coping 😆

Why are you anxious about being homeless? Are you currently homeless?

Would your family intervene an give you a place to live?

G

@Glisten I was in the RSL.

Yes I'm dealing with a form of homeless.

And it featured in the bad dream I described.

@Stout  SNAP! I’m also dealing with a form of homelessness.

The unconscious mind is an amazing thing. It is also has the most influence over us.

Do you listen to podcasts? 
I’ve recently been listening to Dr Tara Swart Bieber. She is a neuropsychologist at MIT.

G

@Glisten 

My problems are minor compared with others, so I'm not propelled to research in the direction of mental health. Unfortunately I was forced in a different direction.

I scarcely know where I am right now. Just woken up from a triggered bad bad dream. I was best up, then had to turn up on an awfull construction site. It was once again an assembly of old and contemporary images and experiences.

A parallel universe containing horrible feelings emotions and brain chemicals.

It was movie length.

Blllrr

Bloomin heck 

I am struggling to think. It's going to take many hours to recover.

It is a fair dinkum full blown sober as a judge 

Dream Hangover 

I cant raise my SWs at the moment, and my councilor is away. Im still unwell from the dream.

So am recording it here. it was triggered and had a similar theme to the previous one also here. my father was knocking on my head. And then I had to go to work on a construction site and then go home and so on throughout the week I spose. On site I was dealing with sever depression and concussion. I think I have woken up concussed. All the elements of such a thing and feelings are present. Dis-arrangement. It was triggered I guess from being at the RSL and a big construction worker I saw at 3am coffee. Old images in it, as fresh images a few days old.

Triggered and assembled and bloomin horrible and scary.

Sorry to hear you've woken up to an unpleasant dream. I hope you go gentle on yourself today @Stout 

Catch you around.

Thanks @tyme 

I made a call.

Flash backs, concussion.

In the bad thread.