Skip to main content

Re: Dogs Rock ๐Ÿ˜†

she is totally Beautiful @Maggie Smiley Very Happy

These aren't mine but they are beautiful 

Screenshot_20170708-132412.jpg

Your dogs must require a lot of grooming @Determined. My Mum had chihuahuas @Maggi - a short haired one and then a longed hair one. 

@soul Your Cavoodle, hope I got that right, looks adorable. I'm looking after a Moodle at the moment, Maltese/poodle. Lucky me.

Yes a lot of.grooming @soul
Unfortunately at the moment they do not get anywhere near the attention they need of deserve ๐Ÿ˜ž
My darling used to spend hours on them but they get just enongh at the moment. I usually clip them short at the start of summer because we have had a lot of trouble with scrub ticks. Lost a sheltie boy a scotch girl and almost lost our current boy. Much eaiser to check them when they are clipped short.

Ticks - such little creatures but can wreak so much havoc. That must have been heartbreaking @Determined. How do your boys interact with the dogs?

This is our neighbours' dog. Such a cutie. Unfortunately ours isn't impressed with her.

IMG_3865.PNG

How gorgeous is this photo?

8FF58DB7-988F-4A48-96BB-780B362AB7A9-3642-000003D91089CB41.jpeg

Before we took our puppy home, my mother gave me a stuffed dog toy to give to the breeder so that our little one would have the scent of her mum and siblings when she came to live with us. 

I had a blue heeler but gave him to a lady on 25 acres just out of Rocky not fair for him in town

How cute that is priceless