Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

Yeah @greenpea   I am a late comer to the   "Weeknd"  .  They've got me under a spell.

You had the amps up at your place today on your songs I'll bet.    Couple of bold horses there mate.

Good choices..        tonys..

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabalugas

mmm .. same @Meowmy  ..bit easy for mind to wander late at night. could be a big day tomorrow rushing to get pool and blind up or just do nothing.well , sit in aircon room , soak a few micro fibre cloths and put in freezer and get basin to soak feet in lol  ha ha

@TAB hey tabby, may be just try to get through tonight. Ha. Tomorrow try to think then ha

TAB
Senior Contributor

will be okay tomorrow whatever happens @Meowmy  not rushing around at last minute lol

@TAB @tonys @Glisten @greenpea @StuF @Bill16 good morning cool friends, have a nice day. Take care.

@Meowmy   you have a good day too sweetheartx

TAB
Senior Contributor

Good Morning @Meowmy @StuF  have a good day. crap sleep here. nothing getting put up this morning. 30deg already 9am ha ha lol

@TAB hey tabby, got Christmas presents. Going to do some kettlebells ha

TAB
Senior Contributor

..did you get me a motorbike and some magic weigh pills like I asked for @Meowmy  lol..

just did ACER test to get govt funded $3500 off cert4 course  fees ha ha lol head a bit tight after that lol.

umm since am now on the zeroes .. did you know that if you get 2 boxes of 375ml cans from coles , its nearly half the price per litre of getting one carton , say get box 24 cans is $36.70, but if buy 2 boxes is $46.70 so get 2nd lot of 24 cans for $10 ha.. can smash zeros around the clock then  Meowmy..

@TAB hey tabby well done re course. I have that zero from Coles ha ha. Need to plan the day. Think do it after lunch. Enjoy the afternoon

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance