Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

saddy
New Contributor

Guys help

Guys help yesterday i was deprived of pie! my friend had one and she didnt want it so she gave it away, but not to me! she gave it to my other so called friends and they didnt ask me! 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Guys help

Hey @saddy ,

Quick question. Please don’t take this the wrong way, but are you over 18 years old?

Hey @saddy ,

I've sent you an email. Can you please check it and respond as soon as you can?

@saddy  hi

Well that is unfortunate to hear and I am sorry that you missed out on that pie. I guess perhaps your friend did not realise you wanted the pie, hence why they gave it to someone else and why those other friends did not ask you about the pie as they assumed you must have not wanted it either. 

I guess if you don't speak up about wanting something, other people will naturally assume that you do not want it, they won't necessarily offer it to you or ask if you would like some.

This is where sometimes you need to verbally communicate that you would have liked the pie to your friend, thus she may not have given the pie to the others. But you also have to remember that it was'nt your pie to begin with and that your friend is free to give the pie away to whoever they wish and that is not always going to be you.

You can't ever assume someone is going to give you something or share something just because you like it or are friend's with them.

Your friend did a nice thing in offering the pie to someone else to eat instead of wasting it or putting it in the bin. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance