Skip to main content

Re: Good Morning!

Ha ha,  yes @Jynx ... Hannah is a 4.2 kg puppy. She turned 6 months old today. And yeah,  instructions were "no jumping,  etc,  etc". So what does she do on day one after I picked her up?  Sigh!  Yep,  she jumped straight up onto the bed. And its pretty high,  like hip height, and she's only little. She is a big jumper, I just wasnt expecting it to be an issue so soon. I can understand your concern with your cats getting the zoomies straight after their op,  coz I freaked out a bit too. But Hannah is okay,  and had her 3 day post op checkup on Sat with the vet.  I will be happy when stitches come out,  as it will give us a bit more freedom. 

@TAB  PAHAHA cellar-dweller LOL

Tabsta, I had to find clean pants - challenging.

G

@Emelia8 aww haha what a little scamp! Hope the rest of the healing goes smoothly 🤞

Yeah sometimes I need to remind myself that having a little bit of pet-anxiety isn't necessarily a bad thing, because it shows me just how much I care about them. As long as it doesn't get too overwhelming, but I've managed okay. All about balance 😉

@StuF it’s my first time at doing life. I’m still learning.

G

yeah I have 4 identical pairs pants @Glisten  have to smell them and check which ones have which holes and where , depending on where am going lol

Sorry Tones @tonys 

@TAB I hope you were able to get your daily doze of decent sleep 🙂

@PeppyPatti self harm. I used to do it all the time, and haven’t for a bit, hoping it lasts. You are amazing yourself 💖

@Historylover that sounds super interesting. I love learning too, rn it’s mostly social work related. I love googling stuff, sometimes the most random things.

Hi @Glisten a bit scatteredminded. How are you?

.. I had 2 lots of 4 hrs solid last night @creative_writer  thanks. 

@Shaz51 I hope today has been kind to you 💖

@TAB  PAHAHA LOL you are on a roll - hilarious. Thank you 

I needed it 

G

..black sleep pants Kmart $7 .. @Glisten  lol