Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Daily Check In Space

Thank you,

Yes I have read a lot and everything emphasises that we inky have control over us and choices re us etc. I amd definitely trying to remind myself if the things I can and cannot change or control. Thank you 

Hello @Sharni-lea , @PinkFlamingo , @Healandlove , @tyme  @Pem ❤️

@Healandlove , mums surgery went well, I held her hands throughout the surgery, she got her stitches out today 

my hubby`s surgery is healing very well, thank you. 

I cannot show you a photo but just imagine a cut from just under your eye sloping down to the side of your mouth wow we could not believe how much they cut out 

Wow @Shaz51 

How is Mr Shaz coping with such a big wound/scar from his surgery? 

Good now @Oaktree the plastic surgeon did a wonderful job,  looks good 

Oh that’s a relief @Shaz51 

It’s amazing what they can do these days

Im really glad your mum went ok through her surgery @Shaz51 😊💜

Thats great news Mr Shaz is healing well too! Thats a big surgery, I hope he continues to heal well 🙂

Thats so much work you have been doing, I hope you can feel better tomorrow 🙂🌺

@Pem  Hi Pem. How are you today?? Is everything fine?

@Sharni-lea  Hi hope you are doing good. How are you today? Have you talk with your partner about the things she does to make you angry. Have you said her how much that makes you hurt and ask her why is she doing those things. Because to have a good relationship, both of you should be understandable. 

Content/trigger warning
Good evening, yes we talk a lot, she feels guilty and apologises a lot and says she doesn't know why she dies it and that I deserve better but that if I can stick around she is getting help and promises to fix things. She is hurting just as much as I am, it's so hard.

Hi @Tilz 

Sorry. Yeah I'm okay, hanging there. 
And yourself?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance